Nestled in the middle of large majestic oak trees the Silver Lake Preserve Lodge provides spacious and comfortable accommodations for our guests. Guests are treated to an old Florida style hunting facility. Originally built in the mid-1900s, it served as the private hunting facility for the Lykes family. Expansion of the lodge took place later, with modernization completed several years ago.
Silver Lake Preserve lodge offers four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large dining room, a modern kitchen, and a common area. Two bedrooms each have two queen beds and two bedrooms each have 2 twin beds. Each bedroom has its own private bath with an additional bathroom in the common area. Amenities include central heat and air conditioning, satellite TV, wireless internet access, hardwood floors, and a bon fire area for socializing. The Lodge can comfortably accommodate up to ten overnight guests.
- Spacious and comfortable.
- Old Florida style.
- Four bedrooms.
- Four private bathrooms.
- Central air conditioning / heat.
- Satellite TV.
- Wireless internet access.
- $150 per Guest per night, dinner and breakfast included.
- Two guest minimum.
- Parties of four or more will have exclusive use of the lodge.
- Lunch can be provided upon request for $25 per guest.
- Check-in is 5pm and check-out is 12:30pm.