Deer and Hog Hunts
We have a plentiful population of Florida White Tail Deer, the best hunting is in the early season while the bucks are in rut, but some hunters prefer the cooler fall weather. We only offer a limited number of hunts for deer.
The hog hunting is all free range and can be very productive. The season for hogs is open year-round.
- We offer these hunts as a package for two or more hunters. They start with an afternoon hunt, overnight at our lodge and a morning hunt.
- We hunt from tree stands and ground blinds. We place our stands in highly frequented areas.
- We provide transportation to and from stands and blinds.
- We will dress and process you harvested trophy.
- Dinner and breakfast are included in your lodge stay.
- We have a limited number of buck and doe tags.
- Bucks must be 8 points or better.
- Deer season is open from August 3rd till October 20th, or until our tags are filled.
- The base price for package deer and hog hunts is $950 for two hunters.
- Additional hunt days can be added, rates are as follows:
Morning or afternoon setup fees, to get you to and from stands - $150 per person.
- Overnight at the lodge, dinner and breakfast included - $150 per person.
- Additional lodge guest $150 each.
- Trophy fee for an 8 point buck or larger - $1,000.
- Trophy fee for a doe - $600.
- Trophy fees for hogs $125 each.