Whether you call it a "wild hog", "boar" or "feral pig", this is not a Florida native species even though they live throughout the state. Hogs thrive in moist forests, swamps, and pine flatwoods - exactly the terrain we have at Silver Lake Preserve. Florida allows year round wild hog hunting and SLP is an excellent choice to book your next hog hunt.
Operation Outdoor Freedom hog hunts donated by Silver Lake Preserve to honor our Wounded Veterans. View the Slideshow
- Experience the thrill of hog hunting at Silver Lake Preserve - where the hogs are waiting in abundance! Don't miss the opportunity to harvest a meat or trophy hog with your choice of bow, gun, muzzleloader, or crossbow.
- All hog hunts are conducted from tree stands. Each hunter is situated on a stand that best suits the chosen weapon. All stands are optimally placed in high traffic areas or near feeders to give the hunter great advantage to harvest a premium hog.
- Hog hunts are conducted from sunrise to 10:00 A.M. or 3:00 P.M. to sunset (times are approx.).
- As with all of our hunts, hunters are given individual attention to our clients.
- Transportation on the property included.
- $150 setup fee to get the hunter to and from the stands.
- $125 trophy fee per hog harvested. Includes cleaning.
- $150 per night per guest for Lodging, two person minimum.
- Non-alcoholic drinks included.