Silver Lake Preserve is a pristine 1,876 acre tract of land that served for years as the Lykes family private quail hunting grounds, today guided quail hunts are conducted with efficient professionalism, offering a truly pleasurable experience for those who wish to enjoy the natural beauty of the Florida landscape.
- October 1st, 2017 - April 15th, 2018
- We recommend shotgun shell sizes up to 7½'s
- Professional guides.
- Explosive covey rises.
- Sharp shooting amongst pines and palmettos.
- 15-bird bag limit - $10 per bird thereafter.
- Eye and ear protection are recommended while hunting and can be purchased on-site.
- Morning hunts: Register at 8:00am, hunt begins at 8:15am.
- Afternoon hunts: Register at 1:00pm, hunt begins at 1:15pm.
- Please be on time for registration.
- $375 per hunter, two hunter minimum for a half day morning or afternoon hunt. Includes guide, dogs, transportation, non-alcoholic refreshments and a warm up round on our 5 stand wobble house before the hunt.
- $900 per hunter, two hunter minimum for a full day hunt. Begins with an afternoon hunt, overnight at the lodge and a quail hunt the next morning.
- Shotguns are available for rent- $20 daily