Pheasant Tower Shoot
European-style pheasant tower shoots provide a unique hunting experience activity for corporate entertaining or for individuals seeking a fun and exciting chance to shoot at these amazing birds. Pheasant tower shoots are a relaxed, social alternative to traditional hunting and do not require a license. Tower Shoots will be scheduled once or twice a year at Silver Lake Preserve so be sure to follow us online and on our Facebook page to make sure you are registered.
- Saturday, February 4th, 2017
- 40 foot tower.
- 12 shooting stations with 2 shooters per station.
- 400 pheasants total.
- Fast flying releases every 30 seconds.
- Quick shooting.
- Station rotation every 15 minutes.
- Safety glasses and Hunter Orange must be worn at all times
- When not shooting, muzzles must be pointed in a safe direction with the safety on and finger off the trigger
- If unsure of whether to shoot at a bird, do not shoot
- Do not leave your shooting station for any reason during a round
- Only rotate stations at the sound of the horn
- Birds must be left in the bin at the station from which they are shot
- $1,200 per station or $600 per shooter (Price includes a delicious gourmet barbecue buffet, cleaned and packaged birds upon request, and an awesome experience shooting and socializing with others).
- Corporate Packages are available to host your own private Tower Shoot. It is important that you contact us at least 4-6 months in advance.