Wild Hog Hunts
We have an abundant population of wild hogs at Silver Lake Preserve.
- We hunt from tree stands and ground blinds.
- We provide transportation to and from the stands.
- Hogs that are harvested will be cleaned and iced down in the client's cooler or be caped for mounts.
- October 1st through April 20th all hog hunts must be done in conjunction with quail, alligator or gobbler hunts.
- April 21st through September 30th morning or afternoon hog hunts.
- October 1st through April 20th set fee for morning or afternoon $150 per person.
- Trophy fee for harvested hog $125.
- April 21st through September 30th morning or afternoon hog hunts $250 per person.