Silver Lake Preserve is a pristine 1,876 acre tract of land that served for years as the Lykes family private quail hunting grounds, today guided quail hunts are conducted with efficient professionalism, offering a truly pleasurable experience for those who wish to enjoy the natural beauty of the Florida landscape.
- Oct 1st - Apr 20th
- For Morning or Afternoon shoots
- Two-Hunter Minimum
- We recommend shotgun shell sizes up to 7½'s
- Professional guides.
- Explosive covey rises.
- Sharp shooting amongst pines and palmettos.
- 15-bird bag limit - $10 per bird thereafter.
- Eye and ear protection are recommended while hunting and can be purchased on-site.
- Morning hunts: Register at 7:00 - 7:30 a.m.
- Afternoon hunts: Register at 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.
- Please be on time for registration.
- $450 per hunter
- $50 per observer
- 15-bird bag limit - $10 per bird thereafter
- Shotguns are available for rent- $25 daily